Lauren and Jackson| February 22, 2020
Lauren and Jackson celebrated their love February 22, 2020 in Savannah, GA. The day was a dream. Both parties started the day at Perry Lane downtown in preparation. Lauren’s bridal suite was full of love and laughter as her and her bridesmaids had their hair and make up created by Heather Ferguson.
Moments before getting ready Lauren read a beautiful letter written by Jackson with a stunning bracelet as wedding gift. After putting on the dress, the details and her reveal it was time for a first look with her dad in the study. It was such a joyous moment to be shared!
Jackson and his groomsmen enjoyed a few drinks at the bar with a lot of laughs and some Buck Hunting before seeing his bride for the first time in Chippewa Square. The smiles were from ear to ear with a happy audience to enjoy the moment, as well!
The light was perfect for our bridal portaits and afterwards we made our way to Forsyth Park for their bride-groom photos. With so many weddings going on in the park, our use of the Fountain got a little more creative than the classic photos normally taken but we love them!
Lauren and Jacksons ceremony was held at Bethesda Chapel, the church was full of friends and family to celebrate their love! Followed by a reception at The Charles H. Morris Center where everyone danced the night away to the Crystal Clear Band from Atlanta, GA. It was a day to remember. I am so happy for Lauren and Jackson!
- Locations: Perry Lane Hotel, Chippewa Square, Forsyth Park, Bethesda Chapel, The Morris Center
- Planner- Sincerely Yours Events
- Florist- Kristian Designs
- Hair and Make Up- Beyond Beautiful by Heather
- Videographer- Matthew Snyder Films
- Caterer- J Thomas Kitchen
- Travel- Old Savannah Tours
- Rentals- Ranco Event Rentals
- Lighting- JKL Events
- Bakery- Publix
- Entertainment- The Crystal Clear Band
- Ice Cream- Leopold’s Ice Cream
Looking for that iconic look? Inquire here!